The Cormo Sheep Conservation Registry, Inc. is a non-profit organization with the following purposes:
1) to encourage the conservation of the Cormo Sheep breed in the U.S. and to work with other conservation organizations to obtain a census of the remaining Cormo Sheep in the U.S.
2) to provide educational opportunities and educational materials to promote the conservation of the Cormo Sheep breed.
3) to maintain a registry for Cormo Sheep and issue Certificates of Registry.
4) to provide support for scientific research in sheep genetics and management.
5) to provide support to 4H and Future Farmers of America sheep projects.